The UK ORCID support service is for research support staff, managers, practitioners and developers considering or already implementing ORCID. It is designed to help drive:
- Community collaboration
- ORCID adoption
- Benefits for institutions and researchers.
The UK ORCID support service will:
- Respond to your technical support requests
- Run user community events including hack days
- Provide UK-focused guidance materials and resources for new and existing ORCID users, as well as signposting useful resources elsewhere
- Facilitate sharing of community information and integration plans
- Coordinate implementation activities among group members
- Gather technical interoperability requirements across UK universities
- Help to implement or guide integration developments, where appropriate.
Wondering where to start with ORCID?
There is a dedicated page on next steps for new members.
Or visit our FAQ section, where you will find answers to many questions regularly raised by ORCID adopters.
This website is part of a technical and community support service for the UK ORCID consortium.
Find out about the latest activities within the consortium through our Blog.