UK ORCID Support > FAQ > FAQ: Advocacy
What web pages will I need to provide?
Examples of web pages provided by other institutions for researchers who want to make use of ORCID include:
More examples are available in our implementation list available to consortium members through the Microsoft Teams Community Space.
Where can I find examples of materials that I can use to promote ORCID to researchers?
- ORCID 5 minute introduction for researchers (video)
- ORCID outreach resources page
- Jisc ORCID iD for Researchers Leaflet. (PDF)
- ORCID Infographic value of identifiers for researchers (pdf)
- PHD Comics The most important decision
- University of Kent advocacy toolkit
- Blog post from University of Reading on running a competition (includes interview with researcher)
- Customised mug idea from University of York
- University of Leeds Workshop description (June 2018) and slides used during workshop for researchers
More resources provided by the community will be shared in the Microsoft Teams Community Space.
What other advice on advocacy is available from ORCID?
- This recording of ORCID’s communications webinar from June 2018 covers key messages about ORCID IDs, techniques for communicating the messages, useful resources and community examples.
- Helping you help us, Alice Meadow’s blog post with a number of helpful links and examples from the international community