The UK ORCID support service is for research support staff, managers, practitioners and developers considering or already implementing ORCID.
It is designed to help drive:
- Community collaboration
- ORCID adoption
- Benefits for institutions and researchers.
This website is part of a technical and community support service for the UK ORCID consortium.
What we offer
The UK ORCID support service will:
- Respond to your technical support requests
- Run user community events including hack days
- Provide UK-focused guidance materials and resources for new and existing ORCID users, as well as signposting useful resources elsewhere
- Facilitate sharing of community information and integration plans
- Coordinate implementation activities among group members
- Gather technical interoperability requirements across UK universities
- Help to implement or guide integration developments, where appropriate.
Where to start with ORCID
Find out about the latest activities within the UK ORCID consortium through our Blog.