Join us for our next ORCID webinar on 7th November 2016
We are pleased to invite you to join us for the next webinar for Jisc UK ORCID consortium members and prospective members which will be held on 7th November 2016 at 2.00pm
Who the webinar is for:
- The webinar will provide an introduction to Consortium members who have recently joined, and any other institutional members who may benefit from a refresher for staff on their team.
- In addition, ORCID will be presenting their Collect and Connect initiative and this is the first opportunity for Collect and Connect to be introduced to the Jisc UK consortium membership.
- You are also welcome to join the webinar if your institution is thinking about joining the consortium
What the webinar will cover:
- An introduction to the support offered by Jisc for UK ORCID consortium members
- Getting started with an ORCID integration
- ORCID: Collect and Connect
- Questions and Answers
Please note: Although the time booked for the webinar is for 90 minutes in order to allow plenty of time for questions, we expect it to be completed in about one hour. The webinar will be recorded and made available after the event. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org