What web pages will I need to provide?
Where can I find examples of materials that I can use to promote ORCID to researchers?
- ORCID 5 minute introduction for researchers (video)
- ORCID outreach resources page
- PHD Comics The most important decision
- University of Kent advocacy toolkit
- Blog post from University of Reading on running a competition (includes interview with researcher)
- Customised mug idea from University of York
- Open University Blog post on keeping your ORCID record up to date
- University of Leeds Workshop description (June 2018)
More resources provided by the community will be added.
What other advice on advocacy is available from ORCID?
- This recording of ORCID’s communications webinar from June 2018 covers key messages about ORCID IDs, techniques for communicating the messages, useful resources and community examples.
- Helping you help us, Alice Meadow’s blog post with a number of helpful links and examples from the international community