What web pages will I need to provide?
Where can I find examples of materials that I can use to promote ORCID to researchers?
- ORCID 5 minute introduction for researchers (video)
- ORCID outreach resources page
- Jisc ORCID iD for Researchers Leaflet. (PDF)
- PHD Comics The most important decision
- University of Kent advocacy toolkit
- Blog post from University of Reading on running a competition (includes interview with researcher)
- Customised mug idea from University of York
- Open University Blog post on keeping your ORCID record up to date
- University of Leeds Workshop description (June 2018) and slides used during workshop for researchers
More resources provided by the community will be added.
What other advice on advocacy is available from ORCID?
- This recording of ORCID’s communications webinar from June 2018 covers key messages about ORCID IDs, techniques for communicating the messages, useful resources and community examples.
- Helping you help us, Alice Meadow’s blog post with a number of helpful links and examples from the international community