UK ORCID consortium members’ day 2018 – registration now open
The full programme is now available and registration is open for this year’s UK ORCID consortium members’ event:
Aims and objectives:
- Reflect on progress to date, both in Jisc activity and community implementation
- Help develop vision for the consortium
- Feed into new development requirements and shape activity for 2018/19
- Review next opportunities at a community and institutional level
- Fostering community of practice ethos
As well as benefiting delegates on the day, the dialogue and the information gathered will help Jisc to enhance support and good practice information.
Date: 28th June 2018
Time: 10.00 to 17.00
Location: Conference Aston, Birmingham
There will be updates from ORCID and the Jisc support service, opportunities to share and compare experiences with peers and space to discuss approaches and strategies to improve uptake and progress integration.
The full programme and booking form are available here, but please note that the timetable may be subject to change.
Who should attend?
The event is open to Jisc UK ORCID consortium members and prospective members, but if there is high demand for spaces priority may be given to staff from consortium member organisations. Places may also need to be limited to one place per institution, so please contact us if you want to send additional attendees and we will put you on the reserve list.